- 5 Sea scallops
- 4 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Salmon seasoning
You can use any seafood seasoning you like
- 35 grams Ramen nodules
- 85 grams Frozen Broccoli
- 85 grams Frozen Cauliflower
- 43 grams Mini Peppers
Directions for scallops
1- Season the scallops with your favorite seafood seasoning according to your taste.(I like to season them with Salmon seasoning )
2- Put the season scallops on a medium sauté pan.
3- Put the pan over medium burner, on medium high heat setting.
4- Cook scallops for 2 minutes .
5- Add 4 tablespoons of water to the pan before you turn the scallops. Since we didn’t use any butter or oil the water will help scallops to loosen up so you can turn them with ease.
6- Turn scallops and cook for another 2 minutes on the other side
7- Take them out and put aside.
The picture below shows how scallops look when are done cooking.
In order to add more volume after the scallops are done and safe to handle I cut them in half.
Directions for mixed vegetables
1- Cut the peppers thinly lengthwise .
2- In a microwave safe bowl, put the frozen broccoli & cauliflower and peppers .
3- Cook in microwave for 2 minutes.
4- When cool to handle cut thinly the broccoli & cauliflower.
Ramen nodules: Follow the cooking instructions of the box for rice ramen nodules or the ramen nodules of your choice with the same calories content.
Put it all together
- In the same pan that you cooked scallops add 2 tbsp of water. With spatula scrape the pan to loosen any drippings from the scallops.
- Put the mixed vegetables in the pan .
- Sauté them over high heat for 2 minutes . Turn off the burner.
- Add the nodules in the pan .
- Mix well all together.
- Put it all in plate and add the scallops on top ,as seen in the first
Calories: Sea Scallops 100, ramen noodles 130, broccoli 25, cauliflower 25, peppers 15 = 295 Calories