No kids will say “No” to this appetizing broiled Corn on the cob. Best of all you don’t have to wait for summer grilling to eat delicious corn on the cob.
- Take out one of the oven racks.
- Turn the oven broiler on.
- Put the corn on the rack as seen on the picture below.
- Make sure that the husks are removed completely from the corn.
- Put the oven rack back inside the oven in the highest rack place as seen in the picture below.
- Cook around 18- 20 minutes until the kernels are brown or dark according to your liking.
- In order for the corn to don’t get burned and be cooked evenly all around make sure that you rotate the corn every 3 minutes.
- With the oven mittens on, open the oven and pull the rack half way out so is easy to turn the corn. Use long tongs to turn the corn.
I usually don’t add butter but if you like you can, as seen on the picture below.