- 4 medium yellow potatoes
- 2 cups or 170 g frozen string beans
- 12 small radishes
- 1 celery stick
- 1/2 large carrot
- 1/4 large sweet onion
- 1 medium pickle
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 ounces avocado
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
Cooking directions and preparations
- Peel the potatoes , cut them in quarters.
- Put them in a medium pot with enough water to cover them .
- Place the pot in a medium burner over high with the cover halfway.
- Boil the potatoes for 18-20 minuets and then add the string beans to the pot as seen on the above picture.
- Cook for another 5 minuets .
- Shred the carrots and radishes.
- Cut the potatoes small cubes.
- Cut string beans 1/2 inch.
- Cut small, celery, onion & pickle .
- Put dressing ingredients in a blender until it becomes creamy.
Mix dressing well with the rest of the ingredients. Pour olive oil over the salad.
Side note: Another option for the dressing can be just olive oil ,apple cider vinegar and salt.