Ground turkey patties, are one of my family’s favorite recipe. You can use ground beef but I prefer to make them with ground turkey. They come out as delicious and more healthy.
- 16 oz ground turkey
- 1/2 small chopped onions
- 2 minced garlic
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1.5 tsp salt – more or less according to your taste
Preparation & Cooking direction
- Mix well ,onion, garlic, parsley, oregano with ground turkey making a lump .
- Make little balls which you will flatten by putting them between your hands.
- You can put some oil in your hands before making the meatballs in order to avoid your hands getting sticky.
- Add 1 Tbsp cooking oil in a nonstick medium size pan.
- Put the pan over a medium size burner on a medium high heat flame.
- Arrange the turkey patties on the pan as seen on the above picture.
- Cook 3-4 minuets on each side.Take the patties out and put them on the plate over paper towel.
- After you take the patties out of the pan the pan will look like in the picture below. Before you add the oil and the other round of patties make sure to clean the pan with a spatula.
- Repeat the cooking & cleaning process until you make all the patties.
A note to parents: If your children have hard time to give this recipe a try use the same recipe to make meatballs. Then cook the meatballs with their favorite pasta sauce and serve over spaghetti.